A Ceramic Paint Coating is a clear liquid polymer that is applied by hand to the exterior of a vehicle. The coating chemically bonds with the vehicle’s factory paint, creating a layer of protection. Ceramic coatings provide far greater protection than a conventional car wax or paint sealant, making them an excellent alternative to those who don’t want to regularly apply a car wax or paint sealant.
While a conventional car wax or paint sealant wears off after a couple months, a ceramic coating forms a much stronger, harder bond that can withstand the elements to a much greater degree. Ceramic coatings are resistant to alkaline cleaners, road salt, brime, degreasers and other harsh chemicals that can find their way onto your vehicle’s delicate finish.
Introducing System X. System X ceramic coating once applied and fully cured, is measured to have a hardness above 9H. Normal clear coats have hardness between 2H and 4H. The increase in the hardness of the coated surface is vast. This makes it the hardest paint coating on the market today. This new glass shield prevents minor scratches to your clear coat and acts as a sacrificial layer. System X ceramic coating dramatically lowers the surface tension preventing environmental contaminants such as: bird droppings, bugs, dirt, tar and salt from bonding to the surface. Water easily removes dirt from the surface by encapsulating it while rolling off the surface. This is called the self-cleaning effect.
With System X your paint won’t fade or age due to the UV protection in the glass coating. Think of System X ceramic coating as an additional clear coat layer, only a lot harder. All of this allows for more peace of mind and a fuller enjoyment of your vehicle, even in our harsh Canadian environments.
Why Use System X Ceramic to Coat your Vehicle?
- System X protects your vehicle from everyday wear and tear, rust, minor scratches, and swirl marks;
- System X has a built in UV protection to help maintain the integrity of your vehicle’s paint and clear coat, and prevents fading;
- System X provides an extra shield on your vehicle’s surface protecting it from bird dropping, mud, dirt, salt & acid rain;
- System X provides a longer lasting sheen to your vehicle and essentially eliminates the need for waxing and applying costly paint sealants;
- System X makes maintaining your vehicle easy and saves you time and money from constant car washes.
System X ceramic coating applications start at $499 and can range upto $3,000 depending on your vehicle’s year, make, model and overall condition.
Speak to one of our advisers to find out which System X application is best for your vehicle.